Re: Daktoberfest??

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 18:49:27 EDT

LOL I did not forget! I still have nightmares of that big bad baby ram!
with the Wailing Whelens! Make the noise stop, puhleeeze!! heheh :-)

Dakota Dodge wrote:

>>> I can hear Jason groaning now "Oh no - Tom is talking large again!"
>>

> Jason isnt the only one groaning...
>
>>> *ALSO* - - I *seem* to *recall* hearing *SOME*one on the BBQ vid
>>> saying he was 90% positive a certain Gen I truck was gonna get stuck
>>> on his first run through the pit... hmmmm good thing we didn't place
>>> any bets! LOL
>>> So I got stuck the 2nd and 3rd time, big deal! -- but not the first
>>> :-P hehehehehe >>
>>

> Very true...but dont forget which GEN III had to pull you out...
>
> <a
> href="http://dakota.4mg.com/images/Off-Road/DML_BBQ_02/IMG_1720.jpg">Stuck</a>
>

> -Dakota
> http://dakota.4mg.com

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/