Stage II Jet chip...woohoo!!!

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 19:26:42 EDT

Ok, I talked to a lot of people who said that the Stage II Jet chip didn't
do much for their 5.9's, but I figured I would try it for myself, and let me
say...WOW. Before putting in the module if I floored it I could spin the
tires for a few feet and then go, now I can spin 'em all the way through an
intersection :) Top end still feels the same, but off the line and up until
around 50 there's a huge improvement. Just thought I would share. I'll be
hitting the track tomorrow, so we'll see what kind of a difference it
actually makes, but the butt dyno likes it! :)

--
Dave
Bensalem, PA