Re: Stage II Jet chip...woohoo!!!

From: Edward Falsename (msnbcnnbcbs@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 22:09:21 EDT

I have a stage one on my 99 v6 and when i first put it in the difference was
phenomenol. Now the difference is nothing. I actually took it out a few
times a year after i bought it and the difference in throttle response has
gone from huge to almost nothing, and I have NO IDEA why that is. I was
thinking of going stage 2 since i thought i had just gotten used to the
power. I even disconnect the battery cable and do the reset thing and the
power i felt when i first put it in is no longer there.

Why is that?
99 RC V6 auto

Give it a couple weeks, the computer will learn the fudged settings and
you'll be back where you started.