Roll pan and class III hitch

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 01:18:08 EDT

Hi, I am looking for anyone that has a roll pan and atleast a class III hitch
on a Gen 2 truck. I am looking for a hitch that would mount flush below or
behind the plate. I know I'm probably going to have to have a custom one
made. I would like to know what you have and if you had any specific problems
or something you would do differently if you had to do it again. My truck is
lowered with drop leafs and I am also looking for a helper bag kit. If you
have any pics or web pages please send them to mag318racr@aol.com.

Thanks,
Kelly
'92 Daytona IROC R/T -