Re: Daktoberfest??

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 09:41:26 EDT

I think I'll cast my vote for the 19th as well. I think we'll be in
Michigan the prior weekend (the 12th), and the 14th is Canadian
Thanksgiving. I can take the whole week of the 12th off from work and
only burn 4 vacation days (like I have any shortage of vacation time I
can't use :-).

Hmmm... maybe I'd better get that exhaust stuff on order. Summit to the
rescue! :-)

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario