re:Subject: Dak wont't start / run / stalls

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 10:14:56 EDT

David,

Gee, this sounds really familiar. You can check the archives about 3 months
ago, as my '94 Dak was giving me fits. With TonyC and the DML's help, we
pretty much went through everything we could think of. Mine ended up being
the same problem as Jon... the harness to the coil had some bad wiring in
it.

I ended up putting a new coil, new distributor "plate", new crank position
sensor, and new egr valve/solenoid. The last two problems were actually
throwing codes, but the coil problem did not. I would highly recommend
checking that coil connection!

Good luck,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport