Code 12 and 32

From: kc8lbn (kc8lbn@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 20:09:39 EDT

Replaced my stock exhaust with a cat back dynomax ( i have a 95 5.2) shortly
after that I drove to my cottage about 30 miles away and had the check
engine light come on, these are the codes it spit out. Can anyone give me
better Idea of why or what I should look for. When I shut the truck off and
started it back up no check engine light and it hasn't come back on yet..

12 power to ecm diconnected in the last 50 key starts

32 has something to do with the EGR valve????

Thanks for any help...

--

Jason Bates kc8lbn@attbi.com