Re: Re: Re: Re: 4.7L HO Again!

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 20:55:14 EDT

I didn't get the pulse width for the individual injector. I'm going to test
the coil on an ohm meter to see what's up. (Make sure the resistance is in
spec)

When it's pinging the O2 sensor reads around .80v.

Should I goto a smog shop and get the A/F mixture reading?

Tom Fox (The Mike Leech computer guy) says that he thinks it's a mechanical
problem with the cams. so let me ask the following: