Re: Recognizing fellow list members

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 06:55:31 EDT

Curt,
      Have you seen the post about the Mopar show in Elkton coming up soon?
I live in Dover, De and I have my DML sticker, 2nd one for my truck for
that matter. Jon.. you know why and quit laughing. From what Tom Mize has
said, its going to be on the 21 of Sep, at Stewarts Root Beer. The only
thing he hasn't said is what time the show will be. Since that is supposed
to be the only Saturday I have off this month, I don't know if I'll be able
to make it or not. I may have plans but I'm going to try to change them. I
think my sons would enjoy the car show and I would like to meet some fellow
DMLer's. Besides, Elkton can't be all that far away from Dover. Hope to see
you there.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE