Re: Rearend ratio questions+1

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 18:02:44 EDT

I am sorry but I do not have a answer for your
question but I do have question that is along the same
lines. What about lockers for the Axle ARB, Eaton,
Lock Right?? Who has what and how did they work and
how much Thanks Matt Tharp Donald Mallett wrote: With
the new tires on the truck, Being 31"s this brings the
rear end ratiofrom 3.55 down to 3.25. Question are the
following1) What are the rear end ratio sizes
available off the self?2) What brands to look for or
stay away from?3a) Is this work that a weekend hack
like me can handle to change them out?3b) Time?3c)
Tools?D) and last but not lest... Cost?Here is a photo
of my rear end
;-}http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/RearAxel.html--*---------------------------------Y2KOTA---------------------------------*Don
MallettY2K QC 4.7L Auto
SLT+http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm*----"I'm
the odd job man, I can't do what I want, So I do what
I can"---*"Harry Chapin"

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute