Re: Dakotberfest - October 19, 2002

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 02:04:15 EDT

Saturday night? as in dusk/night trail rides? heheh I'm drooling
here... just what I need !! an excuse to pick up a set of KC long range
lights - muhahahhaah

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/