DML or CNN ??? Att; JON S

From: dwmagnum (dwmagnum@mountaincable.net)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 07:24:15 EDT

There seems to be something wrong with the DML Site. All my computer
gets is CNN reports about the TALIBAN. When I go to the CNN site there
is nothing about DAKOTAS. I wonder how many TILIBAN drive DAKOTAS? I
have 3 and would like to read and comment about DAKOTAS like MOST every
other DML Member. THANKS! "GOD BLESS AMERICA & THE WHOLE
WORLD"

Gary Hedlin wrote:

> Man, its not that simple!! We all see things differently. What we see as a
> great tragedy, others (IE alqueda) see it as some sort of victory. IT HAS
> NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MEDIA! We would like to blame the media for a lot of
> stuff, but when you break it down to a single element, the media has nothing
> to do with it.
>
> As far as the "bombing is the American way" comment, it is total bullshit.
> 99% of the conflicts we deal with are solved diplomaticly, not with military
> force. Its easy to see a bomb explode, but we rarely see the system of
> diplomacy in action. Why else were we telling Ariel Sharon to back off,
> and get his ass to the talking table?
>
> When we do use military force, its a final resort. We went after Sadam in
> the gulf war because we couldnt talk with the asshole, and liberate Kuait
> peacefully. We went into Somolia & Kosovo for the same reason. And when
> we do, we just dont "bomb the shit outa them", we use small ground tactical
> operations to minimize the loss of civilian life. We only bomb when we know
> for sure just what were bombing.
>
> Theres a lot of weird shit going on in the world today, and I'm confused as
> hell just like all the rest. All I can do is thank God I'm here on earth,
> and make the best of it.
>
> --
> Gary Hedlin
> "The Crazy Quadraplegic"
> ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
> ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)
> **Also Webmaster For**
> http://garyhedlin.com
> http://socaldakota.com
> http://scsilverdak.com
> http://assistivetechnologies.com
> ...And Many More!
>
> <Aajaynefour@cs.com> wrote in message news:10e.1725361b.2ab11480@cs.com...
> >
> > Hey Canuck,
> >
> > You seem to be so well informed and devoid of opinion why don't you remove
> > the wool from our American eyes. Clearly your vastly superior Canadian
> > media/information system is something we Americans could use a little of.
> >
> > Andrew

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/