Re: tow straps for sale

From: ss454454 (ss454454@socal.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 23:30:40 EDT

hey guys Im trying to get rid of all my tow straps cheaper than ive sold
them to you guys before10$ each plus shipping.Shipping was abotu 8$ for each
strap if i remember right cause they are pretty heavy . If anyone wants some
as spares or has never purchased them please e mail me. I only have abotu
50-60 left so whoever e mails me Ill go down the list. I have a couple that
have slight scuff marks from being dragged on the ground some are dirtier
than others
Rob
ss454454@socal.rr.com