Attn: Daktoberfest participants (was: tow straps for sale)

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 15:32:17 EDT

"ss454454" <ss454454@socal.rr.com> wrote:

: hey guys Im trying to get rid of all my tow straps cheaper than ive sold
: them to you guys before10$ each plus shipping.Shipping was abotu 8$ for each
: strap if i remember right cause they are pretty heavy . If anyone wants some
: as spares or has never purchased them please e mail me. I only have abotu
: 50-60 left so whoever e mails me Ill go down the list. I have a couple that
: have slight scuff marks from being dragged on the ground some are dirtier
: than others
: Rob
: ss454454@socal.rr.com

   I may be interested in getting some more straps, I just thought I
would post a message here to see if anyone else planning to go to
Daktoberfest was interested. What I was thinking is that if we could
order them together and have them all shipped to my place, we may be
able to save a good chunk of change on the shipping since Rob would
be able to ship a bunch at the same time.

  Rob, does this sound OK to you? And if so, are there any takers?

  Thanks!

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly | `----------------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'