'97 2.5L code Problems

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 23:10:30 EDT

  Hello,

 I'm having problems with my '97 2.5L, 2 weeks ago the engine light came on,
I tried to pull up a code on the dash, but it still only comes up with 12,
this is AFTER I had replaced the PCM a month or so ago, and had the dealer
reset it...

 I took it to Auto Zone, they ran it on their scanner and came up with bad
o2 sensors, I replaced BOTH of them, and had the PCM reset...

 yesterday the engine light comes on again! still can't get anything but 12
on the dash... so back to the Zone, he pulled up 138, 148 and 8????

 Help!

 what the hell is 148 and 8???

and why can't I get anything up on the dash anymore?

Thanks!!!

Tony.