RE: Finally Offroad

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 14:32:34 EDT

LOL

This morning, I had to drive my daughter's Geo Tracker, which is built on a
truck frame, not like the RAV-4 or the Honda CRV. I was racing a Toy Camry
this morning on a bend, laugh at him while entering the Pendleton gate.
SURPRISE!! Worst part, the Camry was lowered with a four banger motor.

The moron forgot, that this tracker is not the average cheap one you find
from the dealer. Modded Geo...and it can be taken off-road.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps