Sold the Cummins, Bought a Dakota

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 20:00:55 EDT

Well I had a very busy weekend. I sold the Ram on
Friday and bought a 2000 Dakota on Saturday. I really
like the new truck. I bought a 2000 Dodge Dakota Club
Cab 4x4 with the 4.7 Motor. I like the motor over my
old dakota 318 motor. I feel this motor has alot more
power. The new truck is really nice and is in good
shape. The guy that had it before me put a set of RT
rims on it with a 265/60/17 Street tire. I am not real
happy with the tires. I was wondering if anyone on the
list has run a set of Nitto Tires Terra Grappler. They
make a 265/70/17 (31-10.5-17). They are about 114
bucks each. I also would like to know if anyone has
installed the overhead console with the Temp and other
things. This one only has a clip and I am going to
miss the one that I had on the ram. I do not know if
the wiring is run or how big of a deal it is to switch
over to the better overhead console.

Thanks
Matt Tharp

PS It is Nice to be back, I did miss my old dakota