Re: Sold the Cummins, Bought a Dakota

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 22:16:53 EDT

Matt,
I have read numerous posts about the overhead console, and the general
consensus is that it is too much of a pain to install. The wires are not run
fromt he factory, and you would need to get every single wire from the
boneyard. And thats just the start of it. As far as tires, I really cannot
help ya there, I have a street truck, not a 4x4.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed