A set of wheels needed...alittle off topic...

From: Thomas Mize 3rd (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 20:49:48 EDT

Its alittle off topic but here it goes anyway...
   My wife and I bought a 2001 Sebring LX(sedan) and it has 15 inch wheel
covers on it, she wants a set of used 16x7 inch chrysler wheels, ive looked
all over and with no luck, now i know there has to be someone out there on
the DML that also owns an 01-03 Sebring/Stratus sedan or a 1996-2000 Sebring
convertable that has replaced there wheels with an aftermarket set... please
help me out here...im not wanting to pay an arm and a leg for them, if you
have a set or knows where there are please let me know...they maybe
sold....thank you all, Tom

DML topic....I decided to get a Flomaster/Car-sound Cat-converter...i just
need to order it...thanks to all that responded to my postings...

====================================
contact info...
ICQ# 121477359
AOL Mess:dktsprt94