RE: RE: Re: Altezza Carbon Fiber Taillights - Steve

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 14:16:29 EDT

Thanks Ray...

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)

From: raymond.irons@gm.com [mailto:raymond.irons@gm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 10:23 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: RE: DML: RE: Re: Altezza Carbon Fiber Taillights - Steve

<snip> Euro lights ARE NOT ricer look but from Europe. It was the Japanese
that
took the trend and use it.

All I was implying was that the ricer boys seem to be in love with these,
and yellow stickers, and huge wings, and "fart can" mufflers, etc. I was
not implying you were in anyway ricing out your Dak. (Not sure if thats
even possible/legal? LOL!!)

<snip> Some Euro lights can give the vehicle a better imagine than the
current OEM
crap.

Of this I have no doubt. I've spent some time in Europe and some of the
vehicles I saw there were/are very well designed and made for the area.
IMHO, they don't always look all that great when someone tries to
intergrate that style into a domestic (American) produced vehicle.

<snip> Beside, what does IMHO stand for?

In
My
Humble
Opinion.....