Re: RE: Fastest Street Car in America

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 19:18:45 EDT

I agree with your opinion on that DUSTER, I saw it also, very nice, well
done and very stock looking car
that's more than capable of running with the purpose built
cars................My Charger was built in similar fashion, only thing that
was different with it , was a power and drivetrain that was actually street
driven and actually able to be driven to and from the track
without the need for a trailer, it would run a high14 at about 90
mph............and I could drive it with no sweat................this is
what the FASTEST STREET CAR RACES were originally about STEET CARS that
were fast, not pro built, pro driven, trailered in race cars that cost more
than the average working man's house.

Bottom line this got outt'a hand, the average guy was unable to compete with
the sponsored guy's, and then the wealthy guy's showed up and the little guy
got left out..........that's why I stopped and sold the Charger.........and
bought and built the Scsilverdak!!

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com