Re: Trailer

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 19:27:52 EDT

What I did ws take an old Dakota frame with a bed on it and cut the front of the frame into a hitch. So now I have a matching bed with a trailer, and I put a genII rear end under it
so I can have matching wheels to. I did this all for free pretty much. the frame was bent on my old truck and I bought an old 90 Dakota for 100 dollars, converted it to GenII with
all my old shit. So I was left with a bed and a frame, poof I have a trailer. then I found an old rear end that was out. Used that for the axel cause its a gen II and six lug. It
lookes neat going down the raod.

Does anyone need any Gen I or Gen II parts. I would like to sell some of my stuff thats takin up space, or maybe trade for a gen I gril for my gen II. I have a gen 1 front clip on my
gen II. The truck is a mut, but it looks nice.

Danny
http://havenx69.tripod.com