Re: RE: Dak is dead, help

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 19:34:56 EDT

AHHHHHHHH, AutoZone, thats a bad word, watch your language. The only thing
they are good for are there lifetime warranties..... Don't go into a NAPA and
say that word, they will kick ya out, lol. Has anyone else had bad luck with
them. For some reason I always tend to break auto zone parts. They tend to
only last me about two or three weeks. Curse I am hard as hell on my Kota but
thats another story.

http://havenx69.tripod.com