Re: Need help with drop question

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 18:36:06 EDT

I went with the Hotchkis rear drop leaf springs, three inches down the truck
went, I also installed the Bell Tech front drop coils, 2 inch drop for the
front, I have the 4.7 motor, and I really like the drop leaf springs in
back. Hotchkis says there leafs have the load spring on them, and they do,,
I have loaded up my Dak and the rear barelly drops.