girlfriend

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 18:45:59 EDT

    This is off topic as hell but I need some advice either way. I am 19 years old first off, and the girl is 19
also. She still lives with her parents. She is my girlfriend, ummm she has liked me since I was 14 or so. For some
reason her parents hate me and when I call they always tell me she is not home. Well I had someone else call and ask
for her, and guess what, she was home. What the hell do I do about this type of thing? The only time I get to talk
to her is when she can find a pay phone when she is away with her parents. She has a job and works alot so that
makes it hard for us to stay in contact also. I would REALLY like it if someone told me what to do. And before
anyone says that I should talk to her parents... I tried it and they just hang up. The parents are her mom and
grandmother. GREAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH 3 WOAMN!!!, counting my gf, lol.

What Does Danny Do?