RE: RE: MA State Troopers

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 08:03:49 EDT

Curt,
A ramp is just that. A means to enter a main thoroughfare. It doesn't have
to be an interstate either. Normally a ramp is secondary to any artery it
attaches to. People on ramps are suppose to yield to traffic when merging.
If all was nirvana, people would use a little courtesy giving a little room
for the person to merge into. But people don't know how to merge, and I
believe courtesy has been dropped from the English language as "taboo".

I use to enjoy driving, but here in Northern Virginia it is disgusting. 90%
of the people tailgate, but the worst thing now is the way they cut in front
of one another in no more room than that of a parking space. I don't
understand what people think when the pull these stunts. Sorry, I'm
digressing now.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. Guess it could be worse, I could live in New Jersy. DOL! :'B