Re: how many r out there

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 21:29:42 EDT

I can ballpark it - very, very, VERY few.

To get a solid number, just call up Chrysler's offices. I know Bob
Smith called or emailed them and after a couple days learned that his SY
was one of only about 1000 - I think that was based on color (SY),
engine (V6) & 4WD.

I'd do it but they'd laugh at me - I know my black V8 4x4 isn't exactly
unique when I see 4 on the way to work every day.