Re: Re: Running lean ! IDEAS ? Help.....

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 21:58:08 EDT

Yeah, I know it is supposed to jump around when attached to the factory O2
sensor. I am trying to wait untill I have my exhaust put in to weld the bung
in. As far as supposed to be running lean, I don't think however that it is
supposed to be so lean as to be off the scale persay since it appears to be
running so lean that the gauge doesn't light a bar at times. FWIW- My gauge
used to swing from full lean to full rich and back and forth when driving,
and under full accel, it would stay rich, when stopped it would fultter
between mid lean and mid rich (mostly stoich). Now its just lean. WTF ?!?

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed