Re: Engine Rebuild Options--#5

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 19:42:18 EDT

Yeah, that isn't a bad option except I have almost zero free
time. My assignment here at Wright-Pat is to finish my grad
degree at the AF Institute of Technology and they keep me a wee
bit busy. Otherwise, that would definitely be the option I'd
take as I'd love to learn to how to do all that.

Thanks,
Jason