Re: Re: Re: Dual Exhaust

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 09:53:39 EDT

Gary,
That I couldn't say. I don't have one on my truck yet, as I need to figure
out what I'm gonna do about my trailer hitch first. (Exhaust through the
rollpan)
My buddy has a complete gibson cat-back on his 5.9 QC and its pretty quiet
unless he is flooring it, then it sounds good but not obnoxious like the
coffee can hondas.
If you wanna give it a shot, let me know, I will sell one for $60 brand new.
(I think summit has em for $100)
If you think you can use the piping from any of the ford exhausts, I will
sell you a complete for catback brand new in the box for $75. This is for a
supertruck style, but all their mufflers are the same.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed