Re: RE: Video of my truck=Question

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 21:56:55 EDT

Sorry but Been there done that. I had the Beta Version
7.01 and did the update thing through MS. Still
nothing works. I downloaded the Codac compressors
still did not work. I have gone through MS trouble
shooting Web-site. Still nothing. I think this is a XP
thing. Because at work we have 2K and it will not show
WMV. files. I would like to upgrade to XP but spending
150 Bucks for something that I have to call to get
access codes everytime I reinstall the program is a
real pain in the butt. I know that there are XP
versions out there that you do not have to call but
they are big time money. I am sorry just ranting about
MS. I compained before there was MS about how nothing
worked together,

Thanks
I will keep pluging away, The money I can save from
buying XP allows those mods to the dakota
Matt
--- Chris Woodward <Chris_Woodward@attbi.com> wrote:

> http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp
>
> You need to upgrade to Windows Media Player 7.01
>
> I would also grab any other updates that this site
> recommends.
>
> Chris

=====
2000 Dodge Daktoa 4.7 Club Cab Auto 4x4
1997 Jeep ZJ I-6 4x2

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
--Tacitus (A.D. 55?-130?) credit to Pat Daly @ 9C1

No one is worthless they can always be used as a bad example.