RE: Trouble with getting money back from DML member

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 22:11:38 EDT

That's a bummer Ken. It's bad enough when you find a bad business outside
the DML. One always hopes that the integrity of such a tight group of
people would stand up for itself....but I guess there's one in every crowd.
There is absolutely no excuse for hold someone's money for four months under
any circumstance. As a DML'er, I am ashamed.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD