RE: Trouble with getting money back from DML member

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 08:42:22 EDT

Ken,
I wish I could afford to say it was only $500. That's a lot of money to me!
I would take them to small claims court if possible. I don't know if there
is anyway to do this long distance though. Maybe get someone to represent
you? It would probably cost as much to fly out and back as the part cost.
Only thing is you would have the satisfaction of them not ripping you off.
That would be worth it alone to me! Good luck,
Rich - Ashburn, VA