Re: People without overhead consoles, rejoice

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 09:32:43 EDT

It looks like a good unit, but i noticed something that might get
irritating. It says there's an automatic backlit feature, if you could set
that up so it wouldn't come on when you're driving, then it would be ok.
But... if it comes on, then goes off at night as you're driving under
street lights orsomething, that feature would get very distracting.
Other than that, it looks like a good unit.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....