Re: Modified TB 5.2

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 11:13:14 EDT

Ok Marty, thanks for the info. I checked ebay and all I saw (quick look)
was an aluminum overlay for trucks without the tach. I went to the speedhut
website, and they have listed gage overlays for Ram and Durango 99-01
w/tach but it has the opening for the auto trans gear indicator. Since I
have a stick, I don't need that opening. While surfing around the speed hut
web site, I came across a overlay for a Ferd something or other that came
from the factory in black anodized finish. I sent a query to them asking
them if they can produce the overlay for the 97/98+ Dakota with the black
anodized finish and no opening for the gear indicator. As soon as I hear
something, I'll post it on the list. Maybe if enough folks are interested,
we can get a group buy on these.

Ray Irons
Dover, De