Re: Modified TB 5.2

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 18:03:40 EDT

Ray,
I think the only way they make them is with the cut-out for the gear
selector. My gauges were the same way. You could always turn that peice of
plastic into a "in-dash" radar detector.....
I think I would much rather have a painted peice than an anodized peice, IMO
it just looks better. In fact I am sandblasting my Orion amps and going to
sand them down and polish them, but I may just get them chrome dipped if its
cost effective.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed