RE: RE: '03 rear disc

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 13:56:26 EDT

I agree, they should have put rear disc's on it at the latest a year or
two after the current body style was introduced. As for ABS I had it on
my '01 and it worked really well and I wasn't getting warped rotors.
That should have been made standard for all 4 wheels a year or so after
they should have went to rear disc's. Just my opinion but it seems that
the other makes were a little ahead of this. Dodge really needs to start
thinking of keeping up with this since the previously named s-10 and GMC
compact trucks are moving up to mid-size next year and the ranger is
supposed to follow. Again, just my thoughts.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742
jdurling@wdci-telecom.com