RE: '03 rear disc

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 17:12:05 EDT

Never having owned a 4x4 I cannot offer anything here. The only thing I
can say is that Chebby used to let the 4x4 owners deleted the 4-wheel
ABS on the 4x4's a while ago but don't know anymore. The one thing about
the ABS I had was that it wasn't the type that pulsated. If you slammed
on the brakes it might let loose for a fraction of a second once but
usually not even that. I complained once about that to the dealer and
they said they adjusted it and it never did that again. After that you
slam on the brakes and you stop.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742