DML online store is still open Design Contest?

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 19:42:46 EDT

I can't sell dodge racing stuff cause that is copywrited by dodge but I can
sell a DML polo shirts.
What we need to do is, if it is OK WITH JON is have a design contest for a
official DML Shirt design Front and back. Kinda like the calander load all
of the designs and have the list vote on them. Winner get a free shirt. What
do you think Jon. And as always all profits go to Jon for the DML

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Boyds Timeless 6s with 275/50/17 Nitto
NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles upper and lower,
JVC CD player, Vega 6.5s in door