Re: Disgusting Dealers

From: Tcanzano@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 08:33:53 EDT

Well, I know some of the people here have raved about the Koller Dodge Parts department in Naperville, which is about 45 or so minutes away. I don't know how they are with regards to new/used vehicles.

I have had a good experience with their parts people also. I was looking for a carb which they said was discontinued and they gave me some info on contacting a Mopar salvage yard somewhere here in Illinois.