Disgusting Dealers

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 02:12:42 EDT

I don't know about the dealers in the other parts of the USA - but the
ones that I have been to here in Chicago are really lousy. Foley Dodge
went out of business a year or so ago (good riddance)

Northwestern Dodge is staffed by a bunch of blood thirsty used car
salesmen. Olympic Dodge didn't seem very customer friendly. I went in
there some time ago just to inquire about a new truck. (one of the many
times I got pissed with the Silver 89's and wanted to trade them in)..
the salesguy there said "we don't deal in many trucks - you are better
off to go to another dealer"

Umm ok...

I have not been to Sherman Dodge - a 5 star dealer... because they are
not very close to me. It would be over an hours drive. But I just might
go out there for the heck of it.

I just hope that I can find a good one if I do decide to buy a new Dodge
truck.

--

"...mmm, truck..."

Terrible Tom & "Granpa"

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/