RE: Saw a beautiful site on the way to work...

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 09:26:03 EDT

LOL

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)

From: raymond.irons@gm.com [mailto:raymond.irons@gm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 3:05 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: Re: DML: Saw a beautiful site on the way to work...

I very happy for you that your son has good taste. I have a two sons. I
took them to the all Mopar car show and cruise night at Stewarts Rootbeer
in Elkton, MD last Sat. They were impressed with the 70 Roadrunners and
Cuda's. Alas is me though, my 7 year old was totally smitten by a severely
riced out Stratus. Lowered, low profile tires, chromed everthing, decals up
the wazoo, neon lights under the hood and body and this gigantic wing on
the back. He informed me, "Dad, that thing is da bomb!" I just buried my
head in my arms and tried not to cry. He thinks anything with a wing on the
back, and newer Mustangs, are the neatest cars on the face of the Earth. So
help me out here, how do I get him to be a Mopar convert? At least my 5
year old thought the totally restored 70 Charger R/T SE (that one won best
in show btw,) was the coolest ride in the lot. It seems that there is hope
for my legacy to live on after all.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE