01 Porsche versus Miata

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 09:22:16 EDT

Yesterday morning some transplant Californian Jap driver decided that his
underpowered crapped out Jap Miata could easily beat a 01 911 Porsche. Now
that was a lot of laughs. I had to speed up in the Chebby cruiser to watch
it.

I wish I had the little Street Rat or even the Dakota to show the moron or
really educated the poor fool.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA