still need help finding stainless tips

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 20:06:44 EDT

I have been searching the web for replacement exhaust tips for my
Dak......the old ones rusted.

I am looking for Round/Slash Cut/Dual Exhaust tips with 2.25" or 2.5" Inlet
and 3" outlet. Should look similar to the top one:

http://www.bahnbrenner.com/acatalog/225_Inlet_Tips.html

...I'm having a heck of a time finding the right size though..unfortunatley
with my roll pan, I have to find the exact size to fit correctly (basically
the outlet can't be a total length longer than about 6.5"...that's why I'm
sticking with the dual 3"....and I definitely want stainless. Any help is
appreciated.

Thanx All

--
Kevin