RE: HELP!!! Dealer warranty problem from hurst shifter

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 23:22:28 EDT

talk to Hurst directly...call them immediately! they will help you. try
and get something from them about SEMA. also my want to try and get hold of
SEMA directly...

I don't think the shifter could effect anything internally. all it's doing
it changing the length of the shifter and the mount to the gear selector.
that has nothing to do with internals...

Tim Althoff
99 SY 3.9 5-Speed 'Customized' RC Dakota
http://www.yllwdkta.com