Re: O/T: FREE MAN AT LAST!!!

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 18:37:36 EDT

I don't see any reason why I won't be able to make it out there. As of now
I don't have a job...but I will be looking pretty hard beginning of next
week, hopefully whatever I do land won't require weekends because I'd like
to come up. Unfortunately because I'm only gonna be around for a few months
I have to take what hours I can get. As the time gets closer I'll let you
know. Sounds like a plan to me though. Talk to you later.

Eric Jerman