O/T: FREE MAN AT LAST!!!

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 21:45:11 EDT

Just wanted to share my excitement with the group...as of Saturday Sept.
21st I am officially a civilian again. 4 years in the Marines and it's
finally over...off to bigger and better things. So anyway...I'm excited and
wanted to share that!
Finally back on line...my hard drive went on me, but I'll have a comp handy
so that I'll be able to get on here more often. Been a few weeks since mine
crashed...guess there's a new dell in my near future...anyway...gonna get
off of here for now. Take it easy.
Eric Jerman