Re: re:Subject: RE: Holy Ricers, Batman!!!(Attn. Ray)

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 22:10:08 EDT

Yeah, please don't rag on diesels too much. I have two newer VW TDI deisels
and they are great running cars. Put a chip on it and you get pretty good
times. Can't beat the gas mileage either. Now if we had the good deisel that
the europeans do then it would really be impressive. One is the 150 TDI pd
engine that does 0-60 in about 7 seconds and will top out around 200 mph.
The one I want is the new v-10. 315hp and a gawd awful amout of torque. 0-60
in 6 seconds. Enough to make grown men weep.

Jeff Durling