RE: Re: DML member sticker Take a look

From: Bill (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 01:42:00 EDT

I just want to go on record here. I am not affiliated with anyone trying
to sell anything. I created my version of the DML membership logo for my
own use and I am making it available free to anyone who wants it for
personal use. In no way am I granting permission for anyone to make
money selling reproductions of it. The only exception to this would be
if the club officially wanted to make use of it for the purpose of
supporting the DML. I think any individuals effort to make money selling
items with a DML theme should be vigorously discouraged.

"Bill Nissley" <bill@nissley.com>
'98 CC SLT 2x4 5.2L V8 AT, White/Dftwd with custom stripes, 3" lift, ORW
pre-runner light bar with PIAA 80Pro XT series lights, 32" BFG M/T's,
Yellow Box Speedo Calib., Flowmaster, Powergate, X-2000 bed cover & K&N
filter