Re: Solid Front Axle Dakota....

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 10:56:47 EDT

Well, i had thouhgt about just repairing the 4.7 to the point that it runs
better than it does now. (No more black smoke out the tail-pipe)
After the engine goes REALLY downhill, then i'd put something in there more
serious. :D
But, i would choose an engine that is better suited for the duties i
require, lots of low-end torque, and better water-proofed etc. hehe

As for the buggy idea, don't worry, that's in my plans as well.
That's a more long-term plan though. And i really want to do most of the
work on that thing myself, and i'm sure you know what i'll have to overcome
to be able to do that. ;-)
But, i REALLY want to get into some serious welding, and i'll start by
making a roll cage for my very next truck, or this one if i keep it. :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....